Wednesday 1 October 2014

CONGRATULATIONS

Dearest Children,

It is with great pride and joy that I wish one and all congratulations on your First Eucharistic experience.I am sure it was a truly memorable day for you and your parents too.All you you looked so elegant and proper.I hope you always dress well to receive Jesus and prepare yourself well before it by going to confession often.

I pray that now you have Jesus in you and can replenish or fill up time and again it will change your lives.
For the boys , now you can be alter servers !! Imagine being so  close to Jesus and being the Priests assistant. What an honour! Your parents and family will be even more proud to see you on the altar.

Girls, take heart ,we have a new bishop.....who knows , he might yet allow girls to serve on the altar too.

Jesus is always with us ,but even more so in the Eucharist.If you trust in God and truly believe in the beatitude Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven . Then you know that if we place our trust in Jesus he will help us achieve all things ,even those impossible to others.

Children, I may not be with you much longer, you will move to another class, but let me say how proud I am of all of you.You have all been wonderful to teach and I hope what you have learned this year will stay with you forever.

God bless you all and see this Sunday.

Love ,
Teacher Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment