Wednesday 17 September 2014

SUNDAY SCHOOL FINAL ASSESSMENT FOR STANDARD 4 PAUL

ASSESSMENT DAY 12TH OCTOBER 2014

TOPICS TO BE INCLUDED

1.  TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE OLD TESTAMENT
2.  THE MOST IMPORTANT COMMANDMENTS AS SAID BY JESUS- LOVE GOD/ LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR.
3.THE BEATITUDES -ALL EIGHT-  MATTHEW 5
4.MEMORY VERSES


QUOTE

VERSE
1
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
A
Psalm 119:105
2
Children,obey your parents in all things.
B
Colossians 3;20
3
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
C
Exodus 20:12
4
Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
D
John14:1
5
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe.
E
Proverbs18:10
6
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
F
Matthew 11:28
7
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
G
Phillpians 4:13
8
A honest witness does not lie, a false witness breaths lies
H
Proverbs14:5
9
Be still, and know that I am God
I
Psalm 46:10
10
Do to others as you would have them do to you.
J
Luke 6:31

11. Ask and you shall receive,Seek and you shall find,Knock and the door shall be opened for you
MATTHEW 7:7
12.Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth
MATTHEW 5:5
13.Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.
MATTHEW 18:18
16 Look, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands, your ramparts are ever before me.
ISAIAH 49:16
17.Any of you who lacks wisdom must ask God, who gives to all generously and without scolding; it will be given.
JAMES 1:5
18"And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith." 
MATTHEW 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment