Sunday 9 February 2014

STUDENT HANDOUT  9TH FEBRUARY 2014


LESSON 4 ( THE FIRST COMMANDMENT)
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD ,YOU SHALL HAVE NO STRANGE GODS BEFORE ME   EXODUS 20:3
BIBLE READING
EXODUS 20 :1-6
1 Then God spoke all these words. He said,
2 'I am Yahweh your God who brought you out of Egypt, where you lived as slaves.
3 'You shall have no other gods to rival me.
4 'You shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the waters under the earth.
5 'You shall not bow down to them or serve them. For I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God and I punish a parent's fault in the children, the grandchildren, and the great-grandchildren among those who hate me;
6 but I act with faithful love towards thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.


MEMORY VERSE
PSALM 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
SING ALONG
J-O-Y  (To the tune of Jingle Bells)

J-O-Y ,J-O-Y, This must surely mean, Jesus first, Yourself last And others in between (Repeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment